The Amped ATHENA-R2 AC2600 Wi-Fi router is a definitive router for the multi-gadget family unit. Worked with an incredible 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor, 16 high power enhancers, and 4 high gain receiving wires, it conveys high-quality Wi-Fi performance. It is intended to give the range, speed, and an unwavering quality for the most requesting networks with many associated devices. Extraordinarily quick AC2600 Wi-Fi innovation gives up to 2.53Gbps, making lag and buffering a thing of past times for everybody.
The Amped ATHENA-R2 AC2600 Wi-Fi router likewise includes MU-MIMO innovation that empowers various devices to get information without a moment’s delay. With MU-MIMO feature, you will get continuous streaming for all and up to 4X quicker speeds. Get rid of dead zones and stream motion pictures effortlessly, and be free with your cell phones. The given blog briefly discusses the Amped wireless ac2600 setup process. You need to carefully follow the given blog to sign into the Amped wireless ac2600 login page and access the setup wizard to configure the settings.
Amped wireless ac2600 login:
The Amped ATHENA-R2 AC2600 Wi-Fi router setup wizard helps you to configure your router to connect to the Internet.
Follow the given steps to sign into the Amped wireless ac2600 login page;
- On your computer, launch a web browser connects to the home network.
- Now, on the address bar of the web browser, type the web address http://setup.ampedwireless.com/. This is the default web address of your amped router.
- You can also use the default IP address http://192.168.3.1 in the address bar.
- You will be able to see the login page of the router on your screen.
- Now, use the login credentials, once the login page appears.
If you find any problem logging into the router, dial our toll-free number.
Amped wireless ac2600 setup:
When all the required wireless connections are completed and you easily logged into the Amped ATHENA-R2 AC2600 Wi-Fi router, now let us quickly know the steps used to associate the setup wizard.
- Once you are signed into the router by using the login credentials, the quick setup wizard appears. Click on the ‘NEXT’ to continue.
- The setup wizard will automatically detect the type of network connection you are using.
- Next, type the SSID name and network key for both channels, as amped router is a dual-band router.
- In the end, save your changes by clicking ‘save’ option and finish the process.
If you need any help Amped wireless ac2600 setup, call us on the given toll-free number. We will be happy to help.
Amped wireless ac2600 firmware update:
A firmware is a software that enables the communication between your router and the computer. With the help of Amped wireless ac2600 firmware update, you can easily enhance the performance of your router. Follow the steps carefully, to upgrade the firmware of your router.
- You need to navigate to the official website of Amped router to download the latest version of firmware.
- Now, log into the router by using the login credentials.
- On the homepage of your router, look for firmware tab.
- Browse the downloaded file .
- Click on the ‘update’ option.
- The updating process will start automatically.
If you face any problem while Amped wireless ac2600 firmware update, dial our toll-free number and talk to the expert technicians. In any case, you need to know about the Amped ATHENA-R2 AC2600 Wi-Fi router, you can have a live chat session with us.