The amped wireless AC2600 Plug-in extender is designed for the large homes to handle multiple devices. The extender provides an unmatched range, speed and reliability to all the connected devices. Perform the Amped Wireless High Power AC2600 Plug-in Wi-Fi Range Extender setup to eliminate the dead spots and low wifi signals.
For amped wireless AC2600 setup, the placement of the device is very essential. The optimal location to place to your amped device is midway between your wireless router and the area with low wifi signals. During the installation process, you need to place your amped wireless nearby your router. You can get into amped wireless AC2600 login page using the web domain setup.ampedwireless.com.
We will provide the basic configuration steps for the Amped Wireless High Power AC2600 Plug-in Wi-Fi Range Extender setup to make sure a user is able to extend and secure his network without any errors.
How to set up amped wireless AC2600 extender?
Initial steps of Amped wireless AC2600 Setup
- Plug your amped wireless device into a wall outlet.
- Press the ON/ OFF button and wait for the power LED to light.
- Connect your wireless device such as computer to amped AC2600 wifi network.
Amped Wireless AC2600 Login
- On your connected device, open up a web browser.
- Type ampedwireless.com into the address bar of the newly open browser.
- If the amped wireless AC2600 login page does not open up, you can sue the default IP address 192.168.1.240.
- Provide the amped AC2600 extender login details on to the required fields.
Amped Wireless High Power AC2600 Plug-in Wi-Fi Range Extender setup steps
- The amped wireless AC2600 setup dashboard will appear on your screen.
- You need to click on the ‘Scan’ option to find the available wireless network to extend.
- You will be displayed with the list of available wireless network.
- Select your home wireless network from the list.
- Select both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network name. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- You will need to provide the wifi password of your router network.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue to the next step.
- You need to change the wireless settings of your amped wireless extender.
- Provide a new SSID and wireless network passkey for your amped wireless network.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the settings and then ‘Finish’.
- Your range extender will reboot.
- You can connect your wifi devices to newly extended network.
Your Amped Wireless High Power AC2600 Plug-in Wi-Fi Range Extender setup is now completed. If you need more details on setup.ampedwireless.com, you can contact our technical team anytime and ask for their help. Give us a call on our 24/7 accessible number.