The Amped RE2600M high-power Wi-Fi range extender is one of the most powerful range extenders available in the market today and is specially designed for the multi-device household. The extender is built with powerful Dual-core processors, 4 antennas, and 16 high power amplifiers; delivers up to 15,000 square feet of additional Wi-Fi coverage. The device provides you unmatched speed, range, and reliability for the most demanding networks with many connected devices. The Amped Wireless ATHENA-EX RE2600M AC2600 Wi-Fi range extender also features MU-MIMO technology that enables multiple devices to receive data at one without any buffering. In this particular blog, we will cover some important aspects of the Amped RE2600M high-power Wi-Fi range extender which includes Amped setup RE2600M and how to login to Amped RE2600M extender. For Amped RE2600M extender setup, you first need to find a suitable setup location, as the location where you install the range extender is very important. The best location to set up your extender should be somewhere midway between your Wi-Fi router and the dead zone. You need to make some hardware connections before you can proceed to Amped login RE2600M extender.
Hardware Connection:You need to attach the antennas of your range extender and then connect it to your computer.
- Attach the included high gain antennas by screwing them into the antennas connectors.
- Plug your Amped range extender into an electrical outlet.
- Connect your computer to the Amped range extender’s Wi-Fi network: Amped AthenaEX_2.4 or Amped AthenaEX_5.0.
Open a web browser:To know how details about how to login to Amped RE2600M wireless extender, follow these steps:
- From your computer or tablet, open a web browser.
- In the address bar of your web browser type in http://setup.ampedwireless.com.
- If the web menu doesn’t open, you can try the following IP address into the address bar of your web browser: 192.168.1.240.