Setup Amped Wireless
Amped Wireless Login information using www.setup.ampedwireless.com
Amped wireless router Login
- Setup Amped Wireless router page URL- www.setup.ampedwireless.com
- Default amped router IP Address -192.168.3.1
- SSID(WiFi Name)-Amped_Network
- The admin password of Amped router – admin
Amped wireless Range Extender Login
- Amped Wireless extender setup web address- www.setup.ampedwireless.com
- Default amped extender IP Address -192.168.1.240
- SSID(WiFi Name)-Amped_Network
- The admin password of Amped extender – admin
Steps for Amped access point Login
- Amped Wireless web address- www.setup.ampedwireless.com
- Default amped IP Address -http://192.168.1.240
- SSID(WiFi Name)-Amped_AP
- Amped admin password- admin
Cannot Login to amped wireless login page
Advantages of using the Amped Wireless range extender
Setup Amped Wireless using www.setup.ampedwireless.com
You must find a suitable place for extender setup between your router (whose network you have to extend). Also, find the wireless dead zone area before setting up Amped range extender. Your range extender must receive the strong signal of recommended 70% signal strength from the wireless router.
Amped wireless extender installation steps:
- Attach the antennas to the Amped wireless range extender and Plug your extender to a power outlet. Wait for the extender to get turned on automatically.
- On your laptop, click on the ‘Wi-Fi’ icon and find a default amped Wi-Fi network. Click on Connect.
- A prompt screen would appear asking you to enter the wireless password of the Amped wifi network.
Accessing the amped extender login page:
- Fire up an updated internet browser on the connected device.
- Now, enter into amped wireless login page using the ampedwireless.com web address.
- You will be asked to enter the amped extender login credentials.
- Fill in the admin username and password to access the amped wireless dashboard.
- If you are unable to access the dashboard of the amped extender through setup.ampedwireless.com login, you can try the default IP address http://192.168.1.240.
Accessing the Amped wireless range extender setup page:
- Once you’re logged into the Amped wireless range extender’s dashboard, Click on ‘Scan’ option to find the available wireless networks.
- Now, you need to select the network that wish to extend from the displayed list of available wireless networks.
- Make sure that the network that you wish to extend has at least 70% of signal strength for more reliable connection.
- If you are not getting enough wifi signal strength then you need to place your amped extender closer to the Wi-Fi network. Click on ‘Re-scan’ on to the amped wireless dashboard and select the router network.
- Provide the security password of your wireless router network if you have enabled the security key. Hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- Keep the same SSID and passphrase as your existing router wireless network by clicking on the ‘Clone Settings’ on the amped dashboard. Or, assign a new wireless network name/SSID and the passphrase for your extended network.
- Wait for a minute to let the Amped extender setup wizard to redirect you to a new page where you can connect to the extended network.
- After a while, your range extender will reboot and you will be disconnected from the Wi-Fi connection.
- Reconnect your computer to the new extended network by Amped wireless range extender using the new wireless settings.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to connect to the Extended Network and confirm the connection when prompted to and click on Next.
- Hence, your Amped wireless extender setup is now completed. You can now successfully connect your devices to the amped extended network.
What to do when unable to connect to home network/ when connection fails to be extended?
Try the following troubleshooting steps to for accessing the home network to be extended
- Make sure that the wireless settings of the network you are trying to extend are accurate.
- Make sure that the network that you wish to extend has at least 70% of signal strength for more reliable connection. If you are not getting enough wifi signal strength then you need to place your amped extender closer to the Wi-Fi network. Click on ‘Re-scan’ on to the amped wireless dashboard and select the router network.
- Ensure that you have enabled DHPC server on your Home Network router for accessing its wireless security settings by assigning the IP address to the Range Extender for wireless network connection.
- Check the Internet connection across your Home Network Wi-Fi router and connect directly to your Home Network Wi-Fi router having an internet access and retry connection through setup wizard by scan.